Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School Photo day: Oh the JOY!

Today is school photo day.. what a thrill. Our schools is famous for the lines "TIE YOUR HAIR UP!!" or "goodness me SHE'S wearing a lot of fake tan!". Photo days are always interesting... - SAY LEGENDS (damn straight we are)! SAY HOLIDAYS (non-exsistant in year 12)! SMILE (we are smiling!!!!!!)!

But it these days like this that remind me of other photo days...



Hahaha good old Napoleon :) Photos from this movie? goodness i recon even ours would be better than these! Reminds me of that scene from Suddenly 30: when they all compare their photos? I dont know what its like in America, or in movie world, but at MY school.. we take a second photo if the first one is bad!

So how does this make me happy? well truth is... it doesnt. Well not really. its just a usual day at school, minus complete classes. but its the things that come from this photo day... the PHOTOS. The memories. When i get that final year 12 silly photo, always am i gonna remember how we did not shut up, and barely any of us were ready. and when i look at any of these, im going to remember my time at school.

And THATS what makes me happy. Remembering things and smiling. It may not have been the greatest day, but there were great moments in which made me smile, so that in itself is enough :)


Chels

1 comment:

  1. and that awkwardness when the photographer gets your name wrong, just like in suddenly 30.

    'okay jenny, big smile'
    'it's jenna!'
    = horrible photo.

    ReplyDelete