Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am special.

Something that really made me reminice and smile today happened when i was in my car with my sister B. We had spent the last few hours at TTP shopping for my 18th birthday present (I GOT BOOTS!) and we were driving out, when in front of us was a yellow mini cooper. B had always wanted one of them.. her dream car and all that. So i asked "B do you still want one of them?" and she's like "yeah, except i want a red one"

and that got me thinking.. i really really like it when people have their little random things that they want that make them individual. It makes them spontaneous and random and exciting in some ways. Okay i didnt explain that very well. hmm.

Well, for me, i always always ALWAYS wanted a yellow umbrella. always. And yes, i wanted one before that so called How I Met Your Mother episode with it in it... i havent even seen one. I cant explain why i did.. but it was just one of those random Chelsie things. I dont even look good in the colour yellow.. i just wanted to be one of those cool randoms with the cool umbrellas in the rain- yellow amongst all the black ones.

Then one day... My best rocked up to church with one in her hand. a present. FOR ME.


never, ever had i ever been so happy!



So anyways, back to my story. just wanted to make emphasis on the fact that its the small things about one's personality that make them memorable and fasinating. and passionate. like me and my yellow umbrella. and my sister and her cooper.

And i really really wanted to make examples of people.. but i cant think of any. damn it. BUT ANYWAYS.


moral of this post? There are things in everybody that make them special. and i love it :)

2 comments:

  1. chelsie, you are delightful! And I very much enjoy reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) horray! love you girlie :) cant wait to see you again x

    ReplyDelete