Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Its all about me me me :)

Stolen from a friend and then adapted, thought i'd fill it out. I recon that sometimes, getting you know yourself a little better is enough to make you happy, even just for a little bit. Filling this out, i realised a few things about myself that i like, as well as a few things that MAYBE i need to change :)

I am: Chelsie Skye, 18
I love: My best friend Christie and my sister Brooke
I like: ribbons, stockings, mascara, skirts, texting, curly hair and handbags
I have: an obbsession with clocks
I wish: i could fly
I want: year 12 to be over already
I can: sing pretty well :)
I cant: pronounce the world "Ambulence"
I think: i overthink a little bit too much
I need: a holiday!
I will: travel overseas over the next few years
I wont: leave the house without my phone
I HATE: bitchy girls and horrible boys
I tolerate: bossy people and show offs
I ignore: those who are not worth my time
I always: have time for others
I appreciate: the fact that i am where i am

Chels

1 comment:

  1. Im tempted to do this one myself dear Chelsie! I do agree though, that in order to be happy one needs to actually know who one is!

    ReplyDelete