Thursday, October 28, 2010

A tribute to the 2010 year 12s


I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. And the one point that has been in my head is this: Why do all good things come to an end? And i think i finally came to a conclusion:

Things come to an end in order for new things to begin.



Over the last couple of weeks i've had a lot of "lasts". and have many more to come. i had my last day of school, handed in my last assignment. had our last assembly. passed over our leadership. i never have to do high school math again. I never have to wake up on a monday morning, put the uniform on and NOT look forward to my final week of school. Whilst this is unbelievably exciting, it is sad in so many ways.

except, im not going to be focusing on that. Coz school once was a time that made me HAPPY. looking back on this year, whilst it was rediculously terrible in SO many ways, it was brilliant. somewhat.

ANYWAYS. my brilliant thought for the day is this: one thing may make you happy. but sometimes that thing comes to an END simply to make room for ANOTHER thing to make you happy. Does that somewhat make sense? For me, high school ended. and this is sad, but it had to happen. it had to make way for the new adventures that i like to call FREEDOM and LIFE.

:)



So yes, i hope you liked my wisdom. only took a few months to think of it :) so, as this year, and our schooling comes to an end, i dedicate this blog post to the year 12s of 2010. may your years ahead be full of fun, happiness and wonderful memories.

Love, Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment