Monday, December 6, 2010

A certain special someone


NB: So, i havnt blogged in a while. Some unique kind of writers block, fuelled by the fact that someone stupid critised everything i am as well as what i write about. but im not going to spend time venting about that or wallowing. Im finally blogging again and nothing is going to stop that.

Over the last couple of weeks i have discovered a new type of happiness... one i havnt felt in a very, very long time. Dare i say it: love? not yet. maybe connection is a better word for it? yeah :)

So anyways. its a wonderful feeling... i dont want to disgust anyone with details, nor embarrass him by sharing them... but happiness right now, to me, is knowing that if im thinking of him, chances are he's thinking of me too. Its the fact that we have a connection that i never ever would imagined having with him.

I mean, when you know the basic stuff about us, we actually couldnt be more different. He's a PT... i dont really care about fitness. He is in love with Basketball... whilst the most i know is that, unlike netball, youre actually allowed to move with the ball in this game. I eat crap.. he doesnt. (with the exception of massive doughnuts :P) I love swimming at the beach... he wont go near it. i read... he doesnt.

The saying "opposites attract" is actually true in this point. and it works so well, we actually compliment each other with how contrasting we are.



So heres my happiness. I enjoy the fact its actually weird if i go a day without seeing him. I like that we pay each other out and play silly little games that one have one specific ending. i like arguing about how it never ever rains in the summer.. and now everytime is DOES (which is like everyday) i think of him. I enjoy the fact he lets me get excited over the little things, like fancy rollar blades and he doesnt mind (tooooo much).

HE makes me happy.



Having said all of that, people in general are making me happy these days. but i recon i'll save that thought for the next blog... cant get writers block that way :P


Chels

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!

    The Chels is back! Glad to read once again! Im sorry to hear about that stupid someone, but I'm glad you've moved on and are blogging again! And best of luck with this fella ey! Looks like you're uncovering happiness all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was thinking I was all clever coming up with the name 'Uncovering Happiness' for one of my blog articles (Uncovering Happiness) when there's an entire blog called Uncovering happiness, run by a gorgeous aussie to boot! Keep on sharing your happiness and I'll do the same and we'll see what we can do about spreading it to the rest of the world. Deal? :)

    ReplyDelete