Friday, May 28, 2010

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with one step

My parents are going to Italy. Yep. ITALY. i recon its pretty cool- for thier 25th wedding anniversary. Which is sweet year.. too bad im stuck at home. 1st week: exam revision. 2nd week: exam week. 3rd week: okay im going to canberra. But its for school! and still doesnt compare to ITALLLYYYYY.

So it got me thinking... what makes me happy? travelling does. i was fortunate enough to travel to Gallipoli, Turkey in April of 2008 with my school to attend the dawn service. it was absolutely amazing. I really can not begin to describe how incredible it was. And, as my parents start getting their trip planned, it made me think of all the things that happened while i was there, all the growing that i did and all the stuff that i learnt.

So as you look at my pictures.. only a few, and taken by me, just think. where do you recon you'll travel to next? where will your next adventure be?








Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment