Friday, May 28, 2010

Singing in the rain

Im a winter girl. No doubt about it. I would much rather the cold, windy, rainy and the dark world as appose to the sticky, smelly HOT world that is summer. Dont get me wrong.. i love the days spent at the beach, or in a swimming pool or the summer fruit. But i'l always been a winter girl. In my opinion, if your cold in winter, you can simply layer your clothes. but in summer when your hot? you cant exactly take all your clothes off, can you?

well. no comment.



BUT anyways. winter. today was the most amazing day.. its the end of May and FINALLY we got some winter brought to little old Adelaide. HORRAYYY!!! this included the darkness of the skys, the layering of the clothes (not so fashionable with the oh-so-lovely school uniform) and the.. wait for it.. walking to my car in the rain. My gosh i've missed that. Just the coolness of it, and the comfort your recieve when your all dry at the end.

Ahh. and the rainbows. i know for me, rain is enough to make me happy, simply because we do not get enough of it. but for others, its the rainbow at the end that makes everything okay :) its that reminder for us, (fellow christians) that God aint gonna send a giant flood again. But simply enough, its the rainbow that is the glimpse of happiness in an otherwise gloomy day





Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment