Monday, May 31, 2010

Looking to the future

At this very moment, im planning my future. Well, kind of. Im sitting at this computer in the downstairs study room, and am looking up university courses for next year. Now, whilst this may be daunting to some people, or looking to far into the future may be scary for some, but for me its extremly exciting. I know where i want to head, i know what i want to do, and i now am able to take the steps to getting there. Im one of those people that am excited about heading to the "big wide world" and am VERY excited to finally get this year 12 thing i've got going on finished.

It's complicated though. See, i know the GENERAL area of what i want to do, and have exact requirements about what i want to do, but i dont think that it's possible. I want to spend a year studying overseas. I dont think my common Public Relations course will ALLOW me to do such a thing, but man am i trying!

Well according to City University in London, i cant study PR there.


Oh well! as much as im not gaining happiness right now, the fact that ONE day i will be doing all this stuff that i have planned is exciting enough!


Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment