Monday, May 31, 2010

Ode to Christiedarling

:) Yep.. she's the best friend. best best best :)




She's quite remarkable this girl. I've known her for 9 months (a quick txt to her in order to confirm!) and shes seriously the most caring person in the world. no matter what time it is, no matter what i need, she is there in a flash, no questions asked. She's the most beautiful person i know, inside and out, and doesnt care what people think of her. She's an individual. She's unique. Will tell you exactly what she thinks.

She never ever fails to make me smile, and will always take care of me. She's random and spontaneous and likes planning surprises and she keeps lots of good secrets :) shes the sort of person that you can complain for hours to and she'll just go "yeah, i agree". which is good if you talk a lot like me!!

Shes amazing. and she is my happiness :)


LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!


Chels

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say, you sure know how to make me feel special. Thankyou. I love you so so much Chelsie dear. Keep being yourself because you are so amazing in every way. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete