Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fairtrade daaarling

Today, during my english seminar after school (we have to stay at school till 7 o clock! 7!!) (oh and im still here!) i had a pretty exciting moment. Well, me and Claire (of "Little Wonders") did.

So here's the story. We had to start our seminar at 330- which meant we had approximately 15 minutes to drive down to woolies and get "sustanants". So we run to the Smurf-mobile, drove down, and bought chocolate and coke. not the healthiest, but they would keep us going until 700, wouldnt it?

Well we came back (we were late coz i left my laptop in my car) and sat down, started drinking our drinks. it wasnt until about 400 when i saw the following thing:


T


Now, this got me EXTRA excited. I havnt seen this on CADBURY before. now for all youse who dont know... Fairtrade gives those in 3rd countries producing the food the opportunity to actually recieve the benifits off of it. Look it up on Wiki dudes.


But yes, that got me a bit excited that CADBURY is getting a hold on this too :)


Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment