Saturday, June 5, 2010

FAST FACT: Maccas is a lovely place to study

Tonight i played taxi and took B took one of her friends houses, which wouldnt have normally been a problem, except i have a math exam in which i have to study for (less then a week away.. oh goodness me!). So what did i do? i decided to pack up all my math stuff, a bottle of water, my wallet (with shrapnel) and B's ipod and then head to...

Yep. Maccas.





In my defence, it was the only place that was open that was close to B's friends place- she was only gonna be an hour so it was POINTLESS me driving the 15 minutes home only to turn around and go back again.

So, there i am in maccas. i had ordered by frozen coke (caffine?) and was sitting down over viewing the entire semesters work. And im by myself. No distractions, apart from the replay of the crows game i'd already seen, no internet, no bed to lie down on, no movies to watch.

Nothing, except me and my math stuff, and the girl cleaning table.

Side note- she was actually quite lovely. she came and picked up my rubbish, and then asked waht i was doing. which i told her. then when i left and said thanks you, she said good luck. what a nice girl :)

So yes, i have made a discovery.

maccas IS actually a good place to study. If you are alone :)


Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment