Friday, July 2, 2010

Winners :)

Coz im a winner.. coz im a winner..

I've seriously had this song stuck in my head for the last week (doesnt help mine and Christie's favourite saying is "WINNER!" which results in the song running around my head regardless of whether or not it was there before). So anyways, i've only been up for about 3/4 of an hour, and have already had things that have reminded me of how much of a winner i am at life :)

Not meaning to sound modest AT ALL just wanted to share my morning with you :D

- We were watching Banana's in Pyjamas and on it... THERE WAS A YELLOW UMBRELLA! who ever knew i was so old school!
- My breakfast (cheese on toast) was made for me by my best :)
- I met Miss Mahli today, and she IS the most adorable thing in the world. Christie was right, not even just oblivious coz she's the aunty :)
- logged onto Facebook.. and had 21 notifications. WINNER!
- Ate breakfast and am in my pjs blogging :)
- WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH! win win win win win

ohh what a beautifullll mOOORning!

i love the south, too bad i dont live here


Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment